SafeShoot provides a unique and reliable system that identifies who is in your line of fire and prevents friendly fire incidents.
Friendly fire incidents are a major challenge for military and HLS forces
More than 20% of combat casualties over the last 30 years have resulted from friendly fire
Friendly fire incidents are increasing:
- Urbanized and Complex Terrain
- Lethality and Accuracy of Heavy Weapons
- Multi Forces in The Same Operating Area
- Increased effectiveness of close fire support
- Enhanced freedom of operation and more rapid maneuvering
- Reduced minimum safe range for supporting fires
- Human error reduction
- Decreased friendly fire casualties
- Solve the language barrier in coalition force
- Immediate and automatic alert
- No line of sight is needed
- Not influenced by weather conditions or visibility
- Simple and intuitive use
- Designed for the combined battlefield
- An autonomous system – Non managed distributed system
How it Works?
When taking aim at a target the shooter device checks if there are any friendly units in the danger zone according to the range, weapon parameters and aiming point / direction. The device then alerts the shooter if a friendly unit is in the danger zone. The data is exchanged between all the units by an ad-hoc RF data channel between the devices, which does not require a line of sight due to the frequency used.
GREEN SHIELD SUPPORTS:
- Freedom of Operation
- Situational Awareness
- Mission Success
- More Effective Supporting Arms
- Coordination Between Elements
- Timely Decision Making
- Friendly Fire Prevention
- Live Fire Training
GREEN SHIELD USERS IN COMBAT OPERATIONS AND LIVE FIRE TRAINING
ADVANCED TECHNICAL METHODOLOGY
Using sensor fusion, Green Shield measures the position and the weapon direction of all devices in the network.
A dynamic wireless network enables the exchange of data between all Green Shield devices.
If a high-risk issue is detected, the system will automatically alert the Green Shield user even if there is no line of sight, day or night and in all weather conditions.
The wide range of sensors used by our system ensures the highest possible safety standards.
THE SYSTEM DOES NOT NEED LINE OF SIGHT
GREEN SHIELD APPLICATIONS
ATTACK HELICOPTERS / UAV
GREEN SHIELD FOR TRAINING
- Live Fire Training
- Closer, More Realistic Supporting Fire
- Blue on Blue
- Automatic Post-Exercise Debriefing
- Preventing Friendly Fire Incidents
- Maintains Operational Continuity
- Improved Coordination Between Combat Elements
- Closer and More Effective Supporting Arms
- Additional Layer of Safety
- Facilitates Rapid and Accurate Decision Making